View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 01:58 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Guy who taught me my trade was colour blind, he lined up a bunch of green and red things thinking they were brown,

You tried the Enchroma glasses….. ?
Not yet but I plan doing something. I am going to the optometrist and see if they can build me some rather flash glasses that beat the colour blindness and have xray vision.

I see colour but have trouble with red which means blue and purple appear the same, green and brown I have trouble with and I cant see through walls.

But it is not black and white and I am sure that I see detail better than most folk.
Anyways it does not worry me in the least and probably is a good thing else I am sure I would be obsessive with astro photography...Folk dont realise as I hide it consciously but I underneath what I hope appears a slack outer shell I am somewhat a perfectionist, or I was, I think I have it under control these days, I will not worry about spelling or grammatical stuff and let stuff go without many edits or re writing over and over...I have not worn starched under wear for some time now, well of course I will if going shopping as does everyone else no doubt...but at home never on the weekend...
Alex