View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 12:21 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

David that experience must have been rather upsetting but you must remember a cat is always in the right ...I came out of ICU last Friday...see post showing the big wonderful room I was fortunate to be allocated...re cats and lap tops...years ago at the Cheltenham house...my rule...always close the "lid" of the lap top when finished using it...now one nigh two firsts...I left the the lap top open...for no reason...I let the neighbours cat in the house only to find she went off and hid...I went to bed but in the morning found that the cat had thrown up on the keyboard centered perfectly covering 3 to 4 keys over four rows of keys...very neat...the lap top could not be saved....Happily I felt no hate or desire for revenge contenting myself with the knowledge that my close the lid rule was a sensible thing to do as sometimes the most unexpected things can happen.

Just had an accident here..woke up befuddled and coughed before I could press the " button" that permits such things and blew the button off the dressing...so new dressing and a cuppa.

And the Sky has cleared as if to say "I am here waiting for you Alex please join me soon"...
Alex