View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 10:40 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Well today I am treating as the first day of the rest of my life...whatever it may be .

Picked up my cancer "stop or slow" medication on Saturday and so far no side effects...anyways today I am stopping being a sook recovering from major surgery and an uncertain future to get going again...so spent the morning doing paperwork and now I am going to see how I go at driving down to the caravan to see if the rats have left anything undamaged...the pills if price is anything to go on simply must work at $6500 approx for 2 boxes ..3 pills a day at $100 each...but because the Government likes me I got a special price..but you know if I had to pay $300 for each extra day of life I would happily pay it and more.

Thanks to all for your interest, concern and kind thoughts ...I have little contact with the world other than here so it is really a big deal to me.

However hopefully the next thing you will hear from me is posting some photos next dark..

And some sad news...other than what I had on my phone lost all my astro images...long story short ending ...so I will just have to do them all again.
Alex