View Single Post
Old 26-04-2021, 06:59 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

When I was in hospital I saved the no needle syringes so I can collect and manage samples easier.

I have a few syringes so it will make sampling much easier.

Tomorrow I plan to see what variations I find in life at different depths in the pond...And oddly the pond I am using has little slime...so I may go to the big fish pond...I can get there with my wheely walker I think..I big expedition, an adventure....and when I feel much better (still very wobbly for some reason) I will get samples from the dam...mmmm each dam.

But for the price of the microscope , this one a trinocular with camera, at around $600 is great value...great entry level.
I save the one Thomas sent me for the observatory..it is bigger and much better and I have to learn a fair bit to get the best out of it...

Anyways for anyone thinking they would like one please note that you can get a unit with the same optics as the one I used for the photo for around $120...it will only have a single eye piece and an unsophisticated stage but otherwise you will get the same views as I am getting..$50 for a camera and you are there.
Alex