View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 10:38 PM
DJT (David)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
I think it is the Catholic Church..ironically I was Baptised here in Lismore at "the other one"...So I get off to sleep and they wake you up to take blood pressure...but also changed the dressings so that is ok...actually they woke me at the right time as I was dreaming I was looking at pond water through my microscopes and had spilt it over the lap top and was experiencing severe disappointment as one does when you get water on your lap top...anyways down to the tea machine seeing I am awake.
Alex
Alex, disappointment over water on a laptop is nothing to watching your partners cat trash your personal laptop.. can I say that again, my quite expensive personal laptop, dedicated to astrophotography, destined for solving some arcane form of quantum mechanics formulae to create perfect guiding.

Not that my laptops are as much of an issue as compared to your current struggles , just for perspective ;-).

Take care Alex, watching your blogs from ICU with anticipation. Be well. Eat more ice cream, get more pizza.

David