View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 02:26 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I have always, in reflection, been over the top active, a workaholics workaholic...once when working two jobs (office job day time, cleaner early morning) I built I small cruising sail boat between the hours of 11-00 pm and 2 am ... I had to nap during the day but the boat got built...
And so I found it hard to readjust and entirely sympathise but it is a matter of deciding thats the way of it and not living in the past...I actually get so much fun out of silly things like getting a generator out of the car. .now I need a ramp and a rope and pulleys. Once I could grab it lift it and run a mile sortta thing but now everything is like building the pyramids...I delight in the clever approaches one needs now...I know you will adapt because I sense you have the strength of character to look forwards not backwards.
So start the thread, get an exercise book to record the plans and costing, ordering dates etc...photos of the vacant lot with string nailed on posts..

I used cheap little wheels for my roll off but 8 each side ..only $4-85 each and not very robust individually but given there were 16 all up they managed no problem..the big roll off has only 4 and its not flash but to add more is a demanding job..All I had for tracks for the 16 wheeler was two bits of board nailed on the frame so it could not fall off ... mmmm I have dismantled the piers in that thing I must get to work repurposing it...I need a hobby for it...
alex