View Single Post
Old 23-03-2022, 07:30 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Taking things easier does not mean you need stop altogether...I have been thru stuff and all you need to learn to do is..less work..but more rest...work comfortably for 10 minutes and rest for an hour approach...you will be surprised how much you still get done..make a plan and plan resting. It is so easy to forget and fall back to working hard that is what you have to watch out for..old habits die hard..the new you takes it very easy and rests a lot.
You will get there.
After my back operation it seemed life was over for me but I just eased off and kept going..and I get heaps done these days...the last year has been difficult but I kept going ..chip chip chip..and dont talk yourself out of things..like RASA 11 is too big or at 75 you should not have a sports car...I had goos reason not to buy either ..love my sports car and one day will get to use the RASA
Alex

And it is a good idea to start a thread cause it helps keep you focused and if you look over it after a while you realise you have done heaps..and put down the little things as they are easily forgotten...I look at my last thread and I find it very satisfying and I inspire myself to keep going.

I wish my "Cube" thread was still around..that although small was such an effort just carrying stuff up one storey...and the forth observatory ( two piers roll off) that was a lot of work but little by little...the one before this last one..mmmm its the fifth

I did not build it I only put in the floor and deck and a ramp and two motors to move the roof and an electrical shed...and making the van flash , the jetty, etc... seems a lot when you look at it but lust a little each day gets you there.
Alex

Last edited by RB; 30-03-2022 at 08:46 AM.