Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2021, 08:53 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

When I bought the mower I also purchased a trailer for it but it was only delivered yesterday. This unit will help me so much over my small gardener type wheel barrow for getting soil and rocks and moving the remains of a few trees the earth mover could not get to ... Well priced I thought.

So I picked up the garden shed that is to house the electrical system..of course the shed I wanted and built the pad to take was not in stock ..so I bought a smaller one which will still do the job and happy on the bright side that I will have a nice concrete " landing" upon which maybe I can put a pizza oven..who knows..
But putting this shed together was just so time consuming ... Over six hours so far and there is small stuff to finish like putting on the roof..admittedly I only had one good hand as I have damaged my left hand however even with two good hands it would still be tedious...what annoyed me was some parts required rivets and so not having one up here I had to make a special trip to Lismore to get one..which broke...hence why there is still stuff to do...
I need another shed for the mower but I think it will now only get a tarp...

Hopefully next week I will order all the batteries, inverter, fuzes etc... In retrospect I should have just used a genny ...and we are only at the start ..no doubt there will be more problems than I have not planned for...

Anyways I am getting plenty of sleep as there have been no nights worthy of opening the roof ...

So happy to finally have completed the goal of clearing the trees and setting up a little park, I feel safer having reduced the fire and snake risk.

Going to rest for a week as my right hand seems a bit sore as well.

Alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG20210213092559_resize_33.jpg)
178.3 KB85 views