View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Chunky Wheeler (Chris)
.....onward and upward

William Optics 66ED Semi Apo

Price Drop--Now $450.00.

William Optics certainly do make good quality 'scopes.

I have had this versatile little 'scope for several years and have found it very handy for travelling, or as a guide scope. Being light and compact, it can readily be mounted on a standard camera tripod via its fixed shoe (no blasted tube rings to bother you!). A handy accessory for star gazing or bird watching.

Wanting to buy some other gear, I have decided to sell off equipment which is not used often enough. After all, I do now own eight scopes-- too many my wife would say!

The scope is the well known 66mm F4 ZenithStar Petzval in excellent condition. It comes with a 1.25" straight through eyepiece ring which easily unscrews and can be alternated with the supplied 2" diagonal. Precise focusing with quality fast and slow motion controls gives a razor sharp wide field view.

It comes with a high quality soft carry bag with handles and shoulder strap. Highly portable (both scope bag and camera tripod easily fit in a standard suitcase) and would be ideal to take with you to the Eclipse in the USA next year....

I can meet you somewhere in the SE Brisbane area for handover (I am in the Redlands) or allow something like $50.00 for freight.

My price is $450.00. PM's please. Chunky
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Scope and bag 3.jpg)
191.4 KB146 views
Click for full-size image (Bag open.jpg)
195.9 KB134 views
Click for full-size image (Object lens 2.jpg)
183.6 KB149 views

Last edited by Chunky Wheeler; 12-12-2016 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Sold