View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 02:16 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

The main reason I got my two jabs was not to save myself but to be one more in the number of folk that could not pass it on hopefully..you know thinking of others....my days are numbered it seems but I can choose to act responsibly...further...sure things can go wrong and there may be screw ups but that does not justify folk ignoring what is necessary...you just dont say..NSW screwed up so lets not try anymore...to take that attitude is a childish cop out.

AND my doctor sounds smart as he could tell me everything and had researched the matter well before I saw him..
Fancy a doctor and after all this time can not complete her research...on you youtube or reading scientific papers????I would love to know who she is..from Nimbin I guess.

..and my doctor was able to suggest this over that because I had a high blood clotting risk..well no problems..not even a saw arm...I really think folk who wont get vacinated are big sooks looking for any lame excuse not to suffer the terrible pain from a little needle...and not a thought about others...and John..really should you be hitch hiking ? And really should that doctor have picked you up..the situation says so much about each of you...it would seem in breach of lock down rules..I suppose that you are above those rules?
So here is your chance share your fact please.

Alex