Thread: Prawn Progress
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 01:48 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Prawn Progress

I was not going to do more on my recent Prawn Nebula but gathering more data fitted my testing of things.
I think things are better since I moved the filter draw close to the camera but I still have something to fix before I really worry more about tuilt..it seems not too bad at the moment so I live in hope.

I am sorry I am not sure how long this was all up but maybe five hours maybe six.
Gear to confirm..RASA 11, ZWO 2600 MONO L,Ha,S11 AND O11, EQ8R UNGUIDED 30 TO 40 SECOND SUBS Gain 250 to 350 Stacked Deep Sky Stacker, processed in Startools and Photoshop.

The data was very poor due to poor seeing and perhaps the data I got last night dragged the earlier data up somewhat...The colour was so bright in Startools and I had trouble getting the graph to show all colours in sync. I actually liked the bright version but could not bring myself to post it as it really was overpowering..this one is backed right off but having the coloured one along side probably caused me to be over the top with this image...

However I am very happy as I got a hint that I can make this scope work...maybe.

So please point out issues I need to address..

I tried to do flats but although I am getting closer to producing them they are detrimental to the image at this point.

alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (prawnmorn.jpg)
224.0 KB76 views