Old 16-10-2011, 12:05 AM
mswhin63 (Malcolm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
The world of shopping is changing dramatically because of the Internet,
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICURMT View Post
As for laws... I don't do his taxes, don't even know the guy, just know that he delivered to me two fine EP's for my viewing pleasure at a very reasonable price. It is everyone's right to either pay taxes or not, you just have to be able to afford the consequences...

OIC!
I don't think that is the main issue of this topic. The T&C of the forum is commercial sense, I personally have changed my state to provide what ever I can to get me through Uni now which is the reason i never advertised initially some products that I was providing via word of mouth or eBay.

I think it is the T&C concerns here. If the person does not perform a business activity on the forum for business gain then it would appear suspect to T&C but like me they may just get stuff in adhoc where necessary and not in the business sense. I have always asked permission to post sales that may be considered a business concern. My business is mainly dealing with Deaf and Hard of Hearing, I know that setting up an proper Astro business is not going to work for me in Australia so I will just make things that I can access.