View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 01:42 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by glend View Post
Alex, Don't get upset, she is trying to help you, and maybe doesn't really know how to do it. Time wasted being upset is time lost. Help her understand how she can best help you, and that might just be a cup of tea together.
Dont you take her side damn it

Yes I know Glen but she is my daughter and she has my expectations to live up to...I am not really upset just angry with all the world for not being the way I reasonably expect it to be...that is so little to expect as I am after all only wanting things done the right way after all

Cant have a cup of tea as she lives way South of here...she came up a couple of weeks ago...you know see him in case he drops off...my Son came the day after..so very nice and I saw all my grandchildren and now know some of their names.

I gave her a guitar and a diagram of the pentatonic scale and told her I expect big things...she has unbelievable timing and would be great if she takes it up...

All is good...I am just here by myself, lonely and bored...so examining human emotions..happiness and gratitude are the best ones I have looked at.

Alex