View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 09:55 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Hi Martin
I suppose my annoyance is really due to the sheer gullibility and inability to think, just a little, on the part of so many in a day and age of universal education and enlightenment.
I mean I am just a mug with no special abilities yet I find no difficulty in asking " do you have any evidence or what are your qualifications" but so many just accept unsupported claims like it was a package they expected in the post...
I was watching James Randi who mentioned some woman who charges $700 for contacting dead relations...It is wrong in so many ways...

I am ticked off because my eldest daughter is one of these fools who thinks doctors dont know etc and that some fool on the net is worthy of trust...anyways that has clearly upset me personally but when you think she is one of many it makes one wonder why you arrived on the planet thousands of years too early.
She is into " only one meal a day" which according to the doctors I speak to say that is very bad for you...and of course what would a doctor know over a qualified youtuber...so....on the bright side I went to the fiseotherapissed yesterday and after inspection was told all good..no mussle damage and told of problems to exercise to prevent...managing some food and getting better...still not happy having a daughter who is "alternative" ...they just dont listen ..do they?
Alex