View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 11:27 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I know you have your big genny but work out your max charge rate..it may be only what a $400 genny can output...

So you find you use very little petrol...

my old system required one litre for a retop of the battery...and believe me the other thing is..you can never have too many gennys in the bush...

The only thing you need a real fridge for is meat so you cook your meat and it will keep in an esky or in a cool place with a wet towel over it.

I lived for a decade with no fridge... leave beer under a wet towel so it requires less energy to cool.

The cordless saw will cost $200 to $250 if you get the brand I suggest, that will get you a spare battery and charger...and trust me..you will run out of power before it does...I have cut felled timber up to 8 inches in diameter and so long as you dont push it past its happy cut rate not a problem...all I could manage is one tree before I ran outta puff but the saw can do three on one battery..but above all get a helmet..like it is more important than you think..its not a bad idea to wear one when just walking in the bush...and never ever ever go walking if there is a decent wind..city folk see a small branch on the ground and never realise it comes down like a dart...

Now for the stockade walls

Alex

Last edited by xelasnave; 04-07-2021 at 11:38 AM.