View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 02:01 PM
Startrek (Martin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drac0 View Post
Hi Martin,
A little confused with your issue here. You can use the same driver in multiple profiles so unless you are trying to run all 3 guide cams + your main cam at the same time I can't see a problem? Am I missing something here?

Cheers,
Mark
Thanks for replying

Your probably right but I’m using different rigs at different locations with different calibration, different dark libraries etc..

Currently I run 2 profiles have done for years , 2 different cameras, one camera uses the ZWO native driver and the other the Ascom 2 driver and each has its own Dark library and calibration.When I added a third camera and used say the Ascom ASI 1 driver , PHD2 conflicted and said you can’t use the same dark library which means it’s picking up the other cameras profile or details, to me I need another dedicated driver for that profile. Ascom ASI (1) driver is used for my imaging camera 2600MC
I checked on Cloudy Nights and a few folk with multiple rigs said the same thing and had the same issue
They posted to ZWO to add a third Ascom driver , say ASI (3) and ZWO replied that they do not intend to add it as there’s not enough demand

Maybe I’m missing something ?

I still think my only work around is to run another laptop with PHD2 for rig no 3

It’s not a PHD2 issue , it’s a ZWO driver allocation issue