View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 07:34 PM
iceman (Mike)
Sir Post a Lot!

Some left over merchandise (pens, stickers, t-shirts)

Hi all.

Shelly asked about IIS merchandise in another thread, so I thought I'd make a thread about it here incase anyone else is interested.

Pens
I have some IIS pens, they're not the red light ones. Just a simple pen with IceInSpace on the side of it. I've usually been giving these away when someone bought something else, or came to the starparty etc. So you're welcome to have one.. Send a stamped self-addressed envelope, or whatever "container" you want it transported it.

Stickers
I have many IceInSpace stickers still available.. i've been giving these away at star parties etc. You can have some too, just send a stamped self-addressed envelope (business size please).

T-Shirts
I still have 8 IISAC t-shirts available, mainly in the larger man sizes.
- 3 XXXL
- 4 XXL
- 1 XL

The XXXL is a big t-shirt. They are quite large sizes.

$15 + $3 postage.

Great quality shirts too, I still wear mine to work every week! Even if you didn't go to IISAC they're great to have. See yours truly below wearing it at Lostock in January this year.

PM me to claim your size on the shirt. First in best dressed. Money can be deposited into the account listed here. Be sure to include a reference (your nickname, preferrably).

I'll look at doing some other merchandise later this year, including (perhaps?) shirts, mugs, caps, mousemats, etc?

Thanks!

Photo courtesy of Paul Mayo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Mike_3113_RJ.jpg)
107.6 KB67 views