View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 11:08 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thinking about the floor some more..I will build the frame inside the structure and trim the ply floor to fit..that means I will have to be real careful and exact but lifting the thing is a lot of work which ever way you look at it.. there is opportunity for gaps but hopefully they will be small enough to be hidden with some board.
But the rain is getting worse ... but on the positive having time to think about things is a big help and probably means I am actually saving time..at least I have not spent the day errecting two tripods and two sets of endless chain. But I cant get out even to measure and cut the frame as I have to have the roof off just for that...maybe I could crawl around but again I camt uncover my wood pile with this rain.
And worst of all when it does stop photos will probably be out cause it will be real dewy.
Probably have to run the genny for a battery charge.
Also I found some excellent bracket material to weather proof the external corners..a big score as I thought I would have to buy something and out here its not only the expence you want to avoid but getting it home.
Alex