View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 02:13 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I dont know how it changed, I must have bumped it or something..I almost said earlier no it is on 32 but when I looked it was 16.. so I stacked everything again ( my darks and flats etc test) and saved it correctly...in that I used what shows in the photo here as I could not get fits to appear.
Anyways I took the stacked image and happily was able to open it in startools.
Only 12 subs at 60 seconds at 103 gain..lucky to have got that given the cloud situation...so although nothing to get the excited about but I am excited because I find I can get darks and flats ..ruff but when I change my microphone for the light panel flats should improve..and so happy about DSS saving situation as I had looked at everything but...so emotions are on the rise and I am going to Tabby to post off this microphone so they can send me the light panel...while stacking I started drilling a hole in the floor under the EQ8 to tidy the electrical leads...three layers so it is hard going..and there are three to do...

Thanks again Martin ..so obvious but not so when up close like me and thinking of more extreme reasons for an explanation.

Alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG20220502133534_resize_83.jpg)
210.6 KB33 views