View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Octane (Humayun)
IIS Member #671

Carl,

Haha, no more drool. I've packed it up and put it away as I'm heading out for another photographic expedition, so, no first light until I get back. :frown:

Quote:
Originally Posted by renormalised View Post
Great buy there, H

Better stop drooling over it otherwise you'll short circuit the electronics!!!
Alex,

I can't wait for that moment, too. But, it'll have to wait until the Feathertouch arrives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN View Post
I can just see it now H... your setup at dusk, the 127 with the STL hanging off the back of it, you, with one eye squinting, leaning backwards, hands to the sky screaming ITS ALLLIIIVVEEE!!!

All the very best to you mate... I can guarantee it will live up to all the hype that surrounds these cameras.. and I'm sure in your hands it will sing a beautiful song..

Congrats mate.
Alex.
Paul,

The only thing I'm concerned about is capturing data. The processing/Photoshop side of things isn't a concern. Eagerly awaiting first light!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Haese View Post
You will find this an interesting experience now going from colour to monochrome. Couple of months of steep learning ahead. Best of luck.
Cheers, Chris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopemankit View Post
Green with envy!!!
Allan,

Haha, that was very cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan gould View Post
Good on you H, and a proud father you will be. Can't wait to see it open it's eyes for the first time. My new baby I'm just as proud of but only baby steps so far until it gets it's guidance and a bit of colour in it's cheeks. Hasn't even gone out with it's OAG buddy yet. Only played a little with it's filters for luminance and shutter darks. But if you put your ear real close to it you can hear it purring - or is that me.
Congrats H.
Thanks, boys.

H