View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 12:56 PM
vapeinspace (R)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus View Post
Welcome aboard/ You will find some incredible depth and breadth of knowledge on this forum Ryan, and between that and your apparent enthusiasm, your AP should start to show results fairly soon. On that note, don't be afraid to post photos and seek advice if required; there are some generous people here.

Congrats on ditching the cigs mate, I am still smoking but so over it. I enjoyed it, now not so much. And the price!

Anyway, look forward to your contributions.

Trev
Hi Trev,

Thanks for the welcome mate. No need to congratulate me on quitting smoking, honestly it was one of the easiest things I've ever done. Vaping with the right gear, flavors and nicotine level is so close to the sensation of smoking, you'll find it hard to believe you're doing something else. I can not recommend it highly enough to any smoker and as mentioned above, even the UK government came out the other week and said vaping is 95% (they'll never say 100%) safer than traditional or "analogue" cigarettes.

Plus it's cost me something like $10 or less a week, compared to $140.

There is a bunch of gear out there and it can be confusing at first. If you're interested in given it a go you can get the equipment here (in Oz) but the nicotine fluid or "ejuice" containing nicotine you'll have to get from overseas as Australia is a bit behind the rest of the world with our laws. For personal use it's perfectly legal to import.

YouTube is a great place to start. Get familiar with what vaping is and when you're overloaded with the amount of gear and information out there, if you're interested in trying it out. Let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.

Have a think about it and ask me anything you like.

I'm always happy to get you off the smokes and I'm 95% sure you'll find it beneficial. As I said, I didn't even want to quit. I just found something better and I have no regrets and it's been no stress.

I look forward to hanging out with you guys on IIS as well mate.
Ryan