View Single Post
Old 13-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Jen
Moving to Pandora

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjnettie View Post
It all depends on how far you want to go with this Jen.
If you're intending to get serious and put the time and effort into the learning curve, save up for the good mount, scope and camera.
If you think you'll be happy to just play around and grab a few pics on the way, (like I do) then the Gstar and EQ3 will keep you happy. For a while at least.
Hey there JJJ oh i would love to go all the way um yeah get serious in doing this but dont we all but on that note in reality of it all i am a busy working mum so time and effort proberly would be a issue at this stage of my life Yeah i think i just want to play around and get that once of awsome shot of the planets and the moon and maybe a nebula or two every now and again just to be able to show off to my friends (i like showing off) I am pretty happy with my scope for now so i dont think im quite ready to upgrade just yet i still dont know how to use this one properly Once the kids move out of home and have their own lives then thats when i will say right now its Jen's time, JJJ lets go astro shopping