View Single Post
Old 29-03-2021, 03:22 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thank you all very much.
The reason for putting it off was the anethiest is concerned about my restricted air way and this morning I received a call from the hospital asking me to attend for some three hours so they can better assess my condition. This makes me happy as there was a little part of me thinking I was just being put to the end of the line...so the call from the hospital re tomorrows examination takes away that fear.
The surgeon also said that now the hospital will not cost anything..not that money was an issue but it will save some cash.
I don't know why they are worried if they can't use general anesthetic they could just go with local I would promise not to talk during the opperation.
Fortunately I have got some sleep which has been denied me for over a week, but I just don't feel like eating....and I just can't get motivated to do a single thing.
Thanks again folks...I have not told my family other than my x and my daughter as I can't handle going thru my story over and over...not nice but it is me that I am trying to hold together and can't be worried if folk get upset being kept in the dark.
I think my condition arose from having to wear a neck tie day in day out for 33 years.
Alex