Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 06:30 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

What I did not mention..the earth mover cleared the park and did all I had in mind for the money I said we could spend but I still had a couple of days up my sleeve when I worked out the hours so I asked him to put in a little dam when I had in mind for the fish I mentioned in the earlier thread...wow this guy literally moves mountains, a real worker and so when I went to look I find I have a dam four times bigger than I was expecting..and well within the rules..but the girls have claimed it as their swimming hole...so maybe the sand needs to go there for the beach.

Went out to do the form work just now but it does not fit thru the hole so that is the first job in the morning ..then drive in the star pickets, position the form work, grab the pipe off the van for the pier form work cut it to suit..get more cement from town...and it should be finished by lunch time ...

Still haven't even got the new mount out of the car ..it will only be in the way really so ,lucky I was too tired to open it up.

Good night

Alex