Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 05:55 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahnpahwa View Post
This is all really looking so nice, Alex! I'm a bit envious of having days to spend working on such a (no doubt) rewarding project. Thanks for keeping us up to date on it
When you think about the time I have on my hands please realise that it was hard won...in law I worked five and a half days a week and most days were from 8 am to 6 pm and in real estate often 7 days a week ...and in that game most days did not finish until 9 pm (own business that's what you do)..heck I can remember an appointment at 2-30 am ( had to be with wifey to receive call from husband re offer)...real estate is extremely demanding if you want to be the best).....

And at 73 years of age I think there is no need to be envious of my situation in the least. I know it sounds ideal living alone in a caravan with no running water and days where you stay in bed because you can not walk and cooking whatever you like for dinner or alternatively opting, cause you can, for breakfast cereal for dinner by reaching to the bed head and grabbing the cereal and long life milk that you had the sense to put there for those times where you just wanted to lay down all day.

And thank you for your interest...and please know that I tell my stories hopefully so others can say to themselves..."If that silly old half crippled mug can do it I guess that maybe I could build one myself"...

Alex