View Single Post
Old 25-07-2021, 01:20 PM
mswhin63 (Malcolm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
Well I think you are doing very well and I sense your desire to contribute to others enjoyment, which is a wonderful thing.

Carbon fibre!!!! Everyone will want one if it's carbon fibre....and add the word "turbo" in the name...although I am not sure "turbo" carries the same impact as in years gone by...but I guess what I am saying is that I think you have reached the point where the marketing department is called in and perhaps give some thought to colour options....in any event we need many field trips for testing so you had better start planing those.

Alex
Thanks, Carbon Fibre, that will be either my 3rd or 4th iteration. My next one will be poor person fibreglass, or as I put it Clayton's fibreglass.

I may provide options in the 3rd or 4th iteration combined. Work in progress.

As far as humidity, that is also a work in progress. The business I closed in 2015, I used to service Video surveillance systems for the railways and it was a common problem in sealed enclosures. Fortunately, there is no big build-up at the moment due to not enclosing it and preventing the rise in the upward movement of moist air.

In my final year project at Uni, I used a special plug that allows for air to release outward and block air flowing inwards. Another work in progress.