View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 06:09 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thank you Renato
I was living on soup for about a month but finally could not even manage it and was having only sustigen.

So thanks to my wonderful wonderful ex and carer I attended for yet another blood test...at least not once a day as when in hospital...you really get sick of it and my arms look like those of a smacky...after that she took me shopping but I insisted on using the walker rather than her pushing me in the wheel chair...the problem was I was not up to any sort of walk around the supermarket to check out all the tips offerred in this thread...but managed a b.b.q chook, some cold meat, lamb chops, dark fuit cake, ..they only had one smoked trout, coldslaw potato salad ... Vegies...but was too tired to get anything suggested here ..the first two lanes and I could not go on..plus she had lost patience because I was knocking myself about and dither over each item working out value price per kilo and if buying bulk shows an advantage..she however just sees it and buys it..got some excellent crumbed lamb cutlets from the old butcher we lived next door to at the previous property..I just had a craving...got home and could not help myself and eat half the chook plus two giant mushrooms..anyways nothing you could call "heat up' meals but I certainly have a nice little private stash...set two cutlets aside for a lunch treat today...

It seems the dramatic weight loss may have been a lot of mussle as my legs are rather sad...but at least I am not dead like only a week and a bit ago...but I cant stop eating...now although early a nice kranski for breakfast while I wait for the poridge.
Alex