xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA View Post
^ Well done Alex

Best
JA
Many thanks.

Today I had to go to Bunnings and buy a couple of new grinding bits as I wore out the ones I had..the new bits made it a lot easier so I tidied it up rather nice and gave it a coat of my special mix..black tile grout and resin, which filled a few holes and should make it look a little better...plus black is what you need right..maybe the pier is next..as I had some mix left over I used it to seal the top of the cement pier to minimise moisture that can come up.
The bad news..the bolt I thought would connect the mount to the new thingy ..pier cap..is too small so I need to go in again tomorrow ...I want to go to Sydney asap and sure would like to see the mount sitting on the pier before I go...down and back and it would be real nice to get back and actually use the new mount.
I still have to finish the foam fit out but all the materials are now on site and it is not a big job really..the main thing is just cleaning up the mess from building the pier and the fashioning of the pier cap...I wish I did not have to go to Sydney as two days driving will be a pain.
Alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG20201023190857_resize_52.jpg)
87.4 KB65 views
Click for full-size image (IMG20201023191102_resize_46.jpg)
40.9 KB49 views