Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2022, 05:08 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

OK feet are doing their best to bring me down...as I always say there is always a bright side..so I have to lay in bed with my feet well elevated so I tried playing the guitar on my back with my eyes closed ..great for practice..for what ever reason guitarists are driven to look at their left hand and fret board...well I have broken that habit and for whatever reason my playing has improved.

Anyways my parcel came from Bintel.

Can't lay around so went with the top down and picked it up.

I pulled out the fitting to attach the Polemaster camera..but I forgot I had ordered it as I was hoping John had turned up a helical focuser..I looked at the Polemaster fitting and thought it had to be the worst helical focuser on the planet and turning it around did not move anything in or out...but when I seperated the parts the bevel thingy gave it away..hey this ain't a helical focuser...the other thing John sent me was a unit to fit my finder scope..needless to say something needed work with the angle grinder ( an absolute must have tool for every astrophotographer)....so after delicate adjustments it all came together..I enclose photos which is near as good as being there...

Edit..photos are not uploading so I will try later..much much later

Alex