Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2022, 07:58 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

The rain together with my foot pain returning has slowed progress however the rain forced me to do something about pumping out the little boat as it was close to sinking from all the rain yesterday 85 mm at least...and seeing it is such a big deal to get onto the jetty for me I thought I would use the opportunity to fix some grab handles to the jetty which may enable me to get out of the boat once in it and having tied it up so it can't move and so I removed the handles from my fridge as they are not needed and take up space and took them with my chair and drill and hex driver pump and battery in the trailer behind my ride on mower to the jetty and set up the pump and then got to work to instal the handles but then the sky openned up with insane heavy rain and not being able to move fast I got thougherly drenched gathering up the tools and battery etc and with this rain and my track deteriorating I decided to go up to the main house and stay with the girls so I changed into dry stuff grabbed a few things and threw some toiletries in my new toiletries bag with the 12 month guarantee and came up to the main house to avoid getting stuck at the van ..that rain was the last straw and I only just made it out without getting bogged again..then after dinner and not wanting to disturb the others I decided to brush my teeth..in the dark..unfortunately the tube I grabbed was not tooth paste but deep heat rub I did not notice and put it on my tooth brush and brushed away..man it stung and took ages to get rid of and now I can't stop spitting. ..but never brush your teeth with deep heat rub as it does not ease the pain but multiplys it....alex