View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Paul Haese

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRejto View Post
Welcome to the club! I've never had any luck with TSX PEC for either of my mounts no matter how hard I tried. Supposedly after I and othes complained there was a fix but it also never worked (for me). PEMpro always has worked. I think it is a Southern Hemisphere thing that SB just has not properly sorted. If the problem existed in the N.H I think there would be a storm of complaints.

Peter
I agree. I think the software does not handle southern hemisphere at all for some reason. There is some weird error. I have put up a post on SB forum just for their information. Before I got this sorted several other guys who looked at my guide log thought I had a kinked worm. Now it just runs flat with tiny variations which are obviously seeing. So happy to have round stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
Pempro is the way to go. I used Sky X PEC and I got an improvement but Pempro made a curve quite different to the Sky X one and made a much more noticeable improvement in guiding. Its a great product and very mature software.

I installed it on my PME as well and it improved that also.

We are lucky there always seems to be some genius who makes out amateur lives much easier. Ray Gralak is one of those.

Greg.
Yes the geniuses have made imaging a pleasure now.