Thread: [WITHDRAWN] Vixen VC200L
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2021, 12:32 PM
hulloleeds

Vixen VC200L

Withdrawn to get mirror cleaned, prior to selling.

I *think* I've completed my dust collection project on the Vixen VC200L OTA that I bought from a gentleman on this very forum. As such, I present it to the throng as a verified capable dust collector OR at a pinch, a telescope.

Naturally, in keeping with the needs of such an important project, I've used it all of about twice during this time. It has been capped the entire time I've had it, but I would say that the mirror could do with a small clean.

I paid about 1000 6 years ago - I've no idea what sort of cash this is worth.

I do not recall much about the accessories, though there is definitely a shroud included.

Having removed most of the dust, I'm afraid you will also need to supply your own dust.

Pickup from Yeronga at night or Archerfield during the day, Brisbane - not keen to deliver or post, as yet, if ever.

Further note about posting:

I won't post because I will not sell the scope to someone who hasn't seen the mirror. It certainly isn't bad - it may be absolutely pristine after a clean but I believe there are a couple of spots that are insect detritus but unless I remove the mirror and clean it myself, I can't confirm that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (vxn.JPG)
186.7 KB128 views
Click for full-size image (vxn1.JPG)
124.9 KB127 views
Click for full-size image (vxn2.JPG)
41.8 KB154 views

Last edited by hulloleeds; 25-05-2021 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Withdrawn to get mirror cleaned, prior to selling.