View Single Post
Old 30-09-2021, 02:07 PM
multiweb (Marc)
ze frogginator

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwjager View Post
These sort of low-effort images make me sad Marc. I mean, anyone can just go out and take a picture of these objects and get the same image for Pete's sake!
People really need to lift their game around here. Everyone knows you can only truly wow the kids and uncle Bob & auntie Janice with extra details and extra colours.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to learn selective masking/processing techniques and mastering the art of pulling the sliders of a neural hallucination algorithm. You won't get there without these essential skills.
Don't go overboard though. Remember, it's okay if you introduce just a little bit of made up detail. You don't want to see dog hair in Saturn's atmosphere everywhere, just a little bit.
You repros are a good start, but I cannot help to think there is more in your data.

Thanks for keeping me honest Ivo. I'll come clean and admit I might have pushed the chlorophyll slider a bit hard on that latest repro.
But I have some good news. I've just realised that I can sell my expensive scope and image through a coke bottle next now I'm on my way to mastering AI processing. I could save some money on the mount as well.