Thread: New toys
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2021, 08:39 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Tucker View Post
Congratulation Alex on your new acquisition .. nothing beats new gear smell. Whilst I understand your desire to keep doing things yourself I really don't think moving this without someone else present is such a good idea. I understand the RASA 11 is a considerable weight and boxed might be somewhat awkward to handle solo. Hopefully you rethink you plan. Sorry to be a downer on this for your new purchase.
Good advice Hans and thank you but I do like challenges like this...I will use a ramp then into one of those two wheel garden carts only a couple of meters into the house.. that is one half a step and without taking it off the cart cut open the box to get access to the front so I can try and fit the camera.. Honestly doing it will help me get moving again ...give me some confidence..and I am going to take my blood pressure at various stages.
If I can do it I will feel capable again and believe me I need it...actually I could probably cut the box and do all that I need without taking it out of the car...
Alex