View Single Post
Old 21-03-2013, 10:42 PM
hotspur (Chris)

Thanks John,Phil and Andrew, I've had a few emails with John-so most appreciative of thoughts and help from all.

Phil,that is interesting to read-yes-its the same pop up info,but I get it on the old XP machine,and the newer win7 one.Your suggestion is helpful-and hopefully that,or John's magic might work,I do not know anyone locally running Linux.

I am off at a very ungodly hour in the morning to where the camera is,so I'll take that card and see if,when put in camera-what space is left on it,the card the grazier replaced it with should hopefully have some data on it,maybe the camera is at fault.But think buying very cheap unknown SD card brands of ebay will be avoided.

I asked what these hardcore Trail Cammers in U.S use as far as cards go,Sony-apparently is highly favoured,the build quality of case is highly thought off,and no one has mentioned issues with that brand.

Over all,I cannot expect such camera activities to come out totally unscathed all the time-putting a little box on a tree to take photos of wild dogs and other creatures in the middle of no where,in extreme heat and rain,surprised this is the only hiccup I've had.