View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Hoges (John)
Registered User

Hoges is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Burrumbeet
Posts: 168
You should only need the in-travel adapter if your 1.25" diagonal has a longish light path. My 2" diagonal works fine for eyepieces. See the vid I mentioned to see about what you'll need to focus your camera. If you're getting the field flattener - you shouldn't need to get an extension tube as well (at least not with the Orion flattener) But you'll need a T adapter for your Canon.
Reply With Quote