View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 08:03 PM
Registered User

Aron is offline
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 26
I was planning to get ED80. After all the total costs of 72ED, with all accessories-field flattener, extension, diagonal, etc will cost me an 80ED.But I found out that the 80ED is much heavier and bulkier than I thought when I handle it, so I'm just planning to get this one for portability.

I'm using an old non full-frame canon (500D), I'm not sure how much field curvature will it show. I've seen the photos taken with full frame DSLR and the field curvature seems pretty bad though.

So I think I need some kind of extension tube of some sort?

Otherwise I'm planning to use a 2" to 1.25" reducer+1.25" diagonal instead. Saw some in travel adapter on bintel which is quite interesting.
Reply With Quote