View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 12:56 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I remember your thread and there was a hint that it was going to go downhill so to save you the embarrassing situation of being the author of a thread that went downhill it was moved... but that should be obvious.

Usually the mod who is on duty is shown down the bottom somewhere but I could not see any today but take it from someone with some experience ..if a mod wants to or needs to act on your thread dont make it hard for them as often I expect they are simply responding to some complaint...its not worth any worry...theirs is a thankless job and it is best we try and understand how it must be for them and try not to be one of the problems they need to deal with.

Anyways in respect of the problem you first posted about , more or less the same advice, dont let it worry you, inconvenient sure but it is what it is...seeing your local member could be seen as over the top...and nothing will change that is what you must remember..you just feel unhappy is all...I dont want to see you upsetting yourself over stuff that does not really matter that much...look on all that is good in the world, Centerlink and this site and watch some funny cat videos...
Alex

Alex