Thread: Hard cases
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 02:15 PM
TareqPhoto (Tareq)

Hi all,

I ordered a case that i feel it is slightly lower price than Pelican, the description showing it as a copycat of Pelican, but who knows what is the truth about quality or specifications?!!!

The size i chose is likely good enough, also can't be sure if what is described will be as i will get, if so then it will be a good case to get, i checked similar size from Pelican and it was over priced a lot, but even if it is slightly cheaper, the shipping is another story, so the one i bought as total price is good enough, if it will meet my expectations then i will be a happy camper and i will buy more.

Now, time to look for eyepieces case, still have only 3 small cheap plossl eyepieces, i know in the future i will add more, but i will try to keep it at around 4-5 eyepieces only as i am not a visual addiction guy, so i won't go with some people who are getting 10-30 or even more eyepieces, also with 2 Barlow and adapters, the problem is i can't decide on any case until i know the total weight and sizes of those items, so i won't be in rush, next year i can think about it, but for now i am waiting this hard case i ordered for my current and future Astro cameras.