Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 10:34 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Hi there Trevor..have not watched the movie...

I don't have the beard and shoulder length hair as it had to come off for the operation to remove my thiriod and the cancer therein...I must change it.

Now let's me give you some advice, particularly as you seem new to worrying bout health issues...attitude is key..it does not matter if they tell you that you only have a week to live you must stay positive and happy that you at least have another week...it is so easy to focus on the negatives of dieing in particular but the real .loss is the time you spend fretting which takes your real time you see....and things will get to you but you have to be insanely strong and make every moment a winner... I have looked death in the face three times and it is seductive..it tells you to relax and leave...so be ready to avoid death..it's easy for me now as I know how it calls to you...you find nothing matters..well at that point you really have to get a grip and fight past that feeling...but you can't have days where you are not happy...it is just not allowed.

Now stop worrying if you draw a bad hand don't stop for a moment..I would say about the cancer..it may take my life but I will not let it ruin my life...and so I bought a sports car and a truck load of astro gear to show it who is the boss...now many folk thought I had gone mad but I knew what I was doing and things worked exactly as I thought they would.

I say I am the luckiest man on the planet and I sincerely believe that and I am because I sincerely believe that...get it..but I am I live something most folk .ca not even understand.

And you are going great guns with your build so do not let bad news slow it down..not for a second...and thanks for your inteterest...if you want to chat..pm me

Alex