View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 03:27 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thanks Glen but please dont worry ... your post is wonderful but I am ok...after our chat I felt so uplifted I made the effort and had a short walk down the drive, (its a start and starting is always the hardest part) the girls were out so were not able to stop me, then I boiled an egg and had it and a cup of soup, then I did have to go back to bed admittedly but I took a drawing pad and started planning the observatory to build up here seeing it looks as if I wont be able to live unsupervised...anyways I am doing great...only a few minutes ago discovered I mixed up my cancer meds such that for the last five days I have been taking 6 mgs too much and I am hopeful that is the reason the last couple of days have been difficult as the initial warning that came with them listed heaps of negative side effects and I was on already a max dose...so one could expect that may be the problem...anyways I have at least had some exercise and something to eat so it can only be up from here.
Its all good so please no one worry...its all probably a false alarm ...and probably taking too much of the meds will break its back...anyways I think a roll away shed is the way to go ..the big issue will be convincing certain folk that its a good idea.
Thanks to all but I will be ok for sure.
Alex