View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Thiink

Quote:
Originally posted by ballaratdragons
It's been a while. Have you made up your mind which scope yet?
Posting that 1min before I made the post this afternoon (which took me a few mins at work) is scary! Thanks for checking on me.

In regards to what I posted this afternoon; I can bet I will change my mind again before the money changes hands (possibly tomorrow), I'm good at that. I have my mind set on one option, then change it 20 seconds later. The options are 10" with only one extra accessory, and an 8" with $250 worth of accessories. If I got the 10" I would have to stick with the eye pieces it comes with for a few weeks but seems more viable in the long run. Then again $250 worth of accessories now seems good as well. Plus centre spotting a $399 scope compared to a $649 scope seems better too (you can see how edgy it's got me!). Either way I will get a collimating tool of some sort when I order.

I will let you guys know what happens when I've ordered. Either way I guess I can't go wrong, trying to make up my mind is the hard part.

ps. I have a weird question; how important are (non-moon) filters for colour blind people? Colours are all the same to me..

pps. It appears from what I've read on the forums that the 12" GSO dobs come centre spotted, I wonder why the smaller ones don't?