View Single Post
Old 24-06-2022, 09:26 PM
Paul Haese

Today we completed the final phase of the construction of our facility at Swan Reach Imaging with the successful opening and closing of the roof by the roof software and control system. If you are a Facebook user please go take a look. Our page is open to the public. I am not sure if you have to have an account to view the page.

It is all very exciting and a great relief that the culmination of several years of planning and execution have finally come to fruition. Of all the projects I have done in the past (the company that I owned did ceiling and partitions contracts for many years completing large projects like prisons, multistorey school building, high end motor vehicle show rooms etc) this one ranks as the most satisfying to me personally. 18 months ago we owned a bare 200 acres of land, not so now.

So here is an image of the completed drive in the big shed with cable management and one of the closed limit switch and the probe to activate it. I had to think a little laterally to create the probes for the limit switches. The open limit switch is a bit like an Apollo docking probe which just points out to make forward contact with the limit switch and allow the inertia of the roof to slowly dissipate and bring the roof to a stop.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG_8194.jpg)
98.4 KB109 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_8195.jpg)
98.5 KB98 views