Thread: [SOLD] sold thanks
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 10:03 AM
TLundstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emc2 View Post
Hi guys,

I have for sale my Explore Scientific 127ED triplet APO refractor, in absolutely perfect condition - not a single scratch or ding anywhere on the tube or the optics. Please note the case has a light scratch on it - see the photo.
It comes with the tube rings, Explore Scientific 8 x 50mm illuminated erect image finder scope (a beauty!) and the hard foam lined carry case (so practical).
It also has a factory optical test and a couple of extension rings included.
The focuser is butter smooth and dual speed.
Purchased less than a year ago.

It’s a beautiful scope and delivers great views, but it is unfortunately taking a little too much space for the occasional use I make of it, so I have decided to let it go to a better home. I also purchased it with the intent to get back into astrophotography, but I haven’t managed to get enough energy to do that.

I am located in Sydney, and I think pickup would probably be best, however I still have the original box it came in, so I could arrange a courier Australia wide, that’s no problem.

Asking $2000 for it.

I am open to trades for non-astro items (thinking of a nice watch perhaps), and I can also accept a payment in cryptocurrencies if you are into that. 

Please PM.

Thanks
tom
PM Sent