View Single Post
Old 31-05-2010, 04:06 PM
hotspur (Chris)

re cable release

Thank you Yugant-yes I was pleased to get it!,it looks and feels wonderful,I have only done basic tests to see it all works,_ I didthe long exp bulb shots-everything appeared as it should--less noise than XXXd series,did a few fiddles to find functions all works.I dont think there is much difference in the quality of photos between it and 45Od ,But its the fine subtles that make the difference in the field more enjoyable-and thus more like to get the photo one wants-AV always a pain to switch the settings in 450D on this baby I can change AV with wheel,and time of exp with wheel at top,without taking my eye away from view finder,thats a plus,also the iso settings are closer space increments-thats useful,so yes,really pleased with the more sophisticated features,individually the dont sound much but add it adds up to be a big plus.

Thanks Phil,for link,that is very useful.How does Ebay worK,I have never delt with it much? I cant quite understand it_the link you sent me to,is that like a shop?,can I pay with mastercard,or do I need to get 'PayPal". How does one get on the Pay Pal train?

I think a astro buddy is coming up in two weeks,I might get him to purchase it and bring it up,(can you help me David Trap)thanks,cheers Chris