View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 09:58 PM
Sunfish (Ray)

Not sure about the specs of the led . A standard led from Jaycar . I had a red one lying around. Does not get hot and runs off a penlight battery pack. Does not matter much how bright with the ronchi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legswilly View Post
This is great and I can see how it is working. I asked at Officeworks to photocopy the screen that I printed on paper, but it came out with a lot of moire. Forgot my USB drive with the file on it, but they said they can print it on their printer on transparencies. So I will go on Monday and get it done. Part of the copy of my file was OK and I cut a 0.5" strip and wanted to try it. Had too high a voltage on the krypton bulb and blew it. So I will get some LED bulbs, 33000 mcd. I dont know if it is bright enough. What is a Cree LED as opposed to a LED? It comes in 45000 mcd. Thank you for posting the photos, that is great.
Have cleaned up and started to grind again. The motor on the turntable is conking out more often now, overheating and I ordered a new one with a gearbox and a variable drive.
What resolution are the photos you posted?