Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 05:01 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startrek View Post
Alex
That’s a really nice set up now , well finished and you have my favourite mount the EQ6-R pro sitting on that rock of a pier you built
Well done !!!
Now I’ve just have to convince you to eventually put the handcontroller back in the box and set you up with EQMOD and Stellarium to navigate across the night sky
Martin
Thanks Martin...the current set up is just to get things rolling..get perfect PA ..pec training etc. And when I decide on exact furniture and lay out...where the lap top or desk top will sit the hand controller will come back to the bedside table...I am convinced..in fact I did have that all working at one point but my life has been very complex for a couple of years and it's only now that there is light at the end of the tunnel....

I have to get another lap top and another zwo camera...still deciding if one shot colour or another narrow band set up...part of this is to keep me going that's why I keep biting off more than I can chew...been playing with the new microscope and it is excellent ..I am now set up where I can take photos but the little animals are moving too fast...
Hopefully I will get the eight inch set up soon but I think I will have to get a better focuser ..the standard one on the 115 mm would be perfect.

If there is just one little hole in the cloud tonight I am going for it...I would just like to get something as it will feel like it is a finished project.

Alex