View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Astromelb

Interesting reading guys.

1. The buyer asked me as seller to assist with the motors, when they didn't work. I told him what to do and they then worked. Astronomy 101 stuff. why was this even asked ?
2. He then asked questions about gearing, and again I assisted with guidance. Then I heard nothing further. I repeat then heard nothing further ?

Then I get a couple of calls from people I know on IIS asking whether this guy knows enough to run this unit. I cannot answer this, ask him.

This thread is the usual tangents going off all over the place without being intimately involved. With one side of the story and totally inadequate actual detail.

Great stuff guys - shooting first without asking any questions

Seriously guys, this stuff is premier gear and needs care, and attention to detail, to get operational. I get a little of this from time to time when people buy gear and due to the learning curve of this level of gear have issues.

Sad, but don't bag people when you aren't involved. Poor behaviour from some of you. Particularly a PM received today from someone that knows who he is, and doesn't know me whatsoever, his language was appalling, get a set of manners mate

To the others that rang me to support, thanks guys, appreciate your caring