View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 06:40 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

It is getting bad here the whole area is just one big piece of very fluid mud..I walked around the van and my walking stick would go a foot into the ground and would go further...I had to struggle back and get one that has like a foot ...it is very worrying I can see everything sliding down the creek and mold has hit in the observatory I have be down spraying vinegar around and will make up some copper sulphate solution and go over everything tomorrow.
But the good news is that he stars are out ..all six of them .. I dont understand why but this past couple of days is just so much worse than anything over the past months ...I thought the ground was saturated months ago but as I said this last week is different in a very bad way...I think I better stop watching sink holes on youtube but you can see depressions appearing all over the place
which given the land was cleared recently you could expect settling but I thought that was over months ago.

I hope I got a good dose of vitamin d given my experience with the bogged mower and the resulting Sun burn.
I have had to run the genny every day for over six weeks and before that probably should have been running it more than I did.
Although I did get some Sun today but its raining again now.
Alex