View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 11:26 AM
dan_uk (Daniel)

Hello,

Apologies for my super delayed response, I have just started a new job and got caught up with things , no time for astronomy at all !

I have a Celestron CGEM DX 1100HD and a nice set of Televues in a handy Peli case , although I suppose it depends on the focal length of the scopes involved but I have a 41mm Panoptic, 21mm, 17mm, 13mm, Ethos and 10mm Delos. I'm also quite a fan of video CCD and have a Mallincam which is great for quick viewings.

I appreciate the responses, I have to agree a reciprocal membership would be giving you guys the short end of the stick, unfortunately our skies are less than ideal when you can actually see them.

I have PM'd Allan, I really would just like one night to enjoy the southern sky with a little bit of freedom I don't think I would get with the Voyages Outback Sky Journeys tour although I may book it just so I don't miss out completely.

As for New Zealand, this would be perfect! It is the only part of my holiday where I have not booked accommodation so thank you very much Silv, I will check it out.